iPad App Makes Charlestown Square Shopping Even Easier!
Visitors to The GPT Group's Charlestown Square this Christmas shopping season have already started discovering a new service. To help shoppers make the most of their visit, roaming customer service staff will be armed with an iPad app developed by Enigma Digital.
The app's welcoming "How can I help you?" screen invites visitors to make enquiries of staff, who with a swipe of a finger can then assist with the following services directly from the app:
- Access to a searchable store directory providing details of around 280 stores
- Location details (level and shop number) for each store, as well as a link to view the store on a map
- Links to each store's website
- A photo of the front of each store to help visitors locate it when nearby
- Ability to browse stores by category (e.g. Children's Fashion) and level
- Access to What's On listings and Special Offers
- Access to Timetables such as Reading Cinemas movie times, bus timetables, and Santa photo times
- Comprehensive Opening Hours listings including non-standard Christmas opening times for many retailers
Planning for further development and release of the app is already well underway, with the tool already a hit with first time visitors and seasoned shoppers alike!